A charming chocolate box thatch cottage with one/ two bedrooms, a living room with inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove, kitchen with white goods, ground floor bathroom, a spacious garden and off-road parking. Available 1st March 2020. Working/Retired, top up considered, No smokers and no pets. EPC - E
The property has a water meter.
The council tax is band B.
The rent for the property is £560.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
Tenants must be either employed, retired, or have a verifiable private income.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £646 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
From Torrington take the A386 signposted Hatherleigh/Okehampton and upon leaving the town at the bottom of the hill, turn left onto the A3124 signposted Winkleigh. Stay on this road until approximately 2 miles after the village of Winkleigh, take the right hand turning signposted for Broadwoodkelly. Upon entering the village of Broadwoodkelly, passing the turning for the Village Hall on your right, where the road bears around sharply to the right, the property will be found on the junction directly in front of you with nameplate clearly displayed.