Bideford, EX39 3FP

Retirement Home 2 Bedroom
EPC Rating: EPC
Price £145,000

Get directions to

, Bideford EX39 3FP

Points Of Interest

What's your home worth?

We offer a FREE property valuation service so you can find out how much your home is worth instantly.

Key Features
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 15' (4.57m) Lounge / Dining Room with patio doors to the communal gardens
  • Modern fitted Kitchen, Wet Room & Cloakroom
  • Electric under-floor heating & fresh air ventilation system
  • Secure intercom telephone entry system & emergency pull-cord alarm system
  • 75% shared ownership in conjunction with Sanctuary Housing
  • Designed for the over 55`s
  • Residents lounge & activities room
  • Communal gardens
FREE Instant Online Valuation in just 60 SECONDS
Click Here
Property Description

Additional Information

A modern 2 Bedroom Ground Floor apartment available on a 75% shared ownership basis in conjunction with Sanctuary Housing, designed for the over 55`s with a range of on-site services and facilities.

Moreton Court is a modern retirement development catering for the over 55`s. Designed to encourage maximum independence with care and support on site, complete with facilities including a resident's lounge, activities room and communal gardens together with an on-site hair salon and restaurant open to both residents and the public. The complex is staffed 24 hours a day whilst each apartment is equipped with a secure intercom telephone entry system together with an emergency pull-cord alarm system.

Number 11 is a spacious 2 Bedroom apartment offering comfortable accommodation complete with a 15' (4.57m) Lounge / Dining Room with patio doors to the communal gardens, a modern fitted Kitchen, Wet Room and Cloakroom whilst having the benefit of electric under-floor heating and a fresh air ventilation system.

Agents Note    The property is part of an Extra Care Scheme for the Elderly whereby properties are sold at no more that 75% of the open market value.

Lease Details    75% shared ownership with Sanctuary Housing (no rent is payable on the remaining 25% share).

The balance of a 99-year Lease remains which commenced February 2015.

Monthly Service Charge and Peace of Mind Charge for 2024 / 25 - £733.52 which covers the 24-hour telecare system, staffing and daily welfare checks and contributes towards the buildings insurance, maintenance and the water and heating costs.

Eligibility    Whether you currently have a care need or are simply planning for the future, if you are 55 or over and reside in, or have a family connection to the local area and do not own additional property, you will be eligible for an apartment.

The property is available only to purchasers assessed and approved by Sanctuary Housing who meet the residency criteria. The assessment involves completing an application form and having an informal interview.

The minimum age for this scheme is 55 years. Sanctuary Housing require proof of age for any prospective purchasers. Please also note that the purchaser cannot own another property. If they do, this must be sold prior or simultaneously with the purchase of this property.

Services    Mains electricity, water and drainage
Electric underfloor heating


From Bideford Quay, proceed up the High Street to the junction at the very top. At the junction, turn left and take the right hand turning onto Abbotsham Road. Follow this road past Bideford College on your left hand side. The road then dips and rises, take the next left hand turning just before the traffic lights into Birdwood Crescent. Moreton Court will be found on your right hand side with parking available.

Particulars (PDF 1.5MB)
FREE Instant Online Valuation in just 60 SECONDS
Click Here

Contact Us

Request a viewing for ' Bideford, EX39 3FP '

If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.

Please check you have entered all details correctly:

By submitting this form, you are agreeing to our website terms & conditions, and consenting to cookies being stored on your computer.

Free Sales Valuation

Want to know how much your property is worth?

Get an instant valuation of your property value.

Free Sales Valuation