A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a Cornish stone barn for conversion. Full detailed planning permission has been granted to convert to a 3 bedroom property with 1 en suite. The property will have generous gardens and off road parking. The residence will have superb far reaching coastal and countryside views and occupies a rural and sought after location. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- Proposed layout and dimensions
- Living Room 19'2 x 16'3 (5.84m x 4.95m)
- Kitchen/ Diner 16'3 x 15'2 (4.95m x 4.62m)
- Bedroom 1 15'10 x 10'6 (4.83m x 3.20m)
- Ensuite 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- Study/ Dressing Room 9'5 x 6'1 (2.87m x 1.85m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 6'1 (3.96m x 1.85m)
- Bedroom 3 10'5 x 9'4 (3.18m x 2.84m)
- The property is approached via a 5 bar gate and entrance driveway. Leading to proposed parking spaces to side. Generous sized gardens on two tiers. Far reaching views over the countryside and coast beyond.
- Planning consents
- Plans available to view on the Cornwall county council website. PA13/11672
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.