A generous 3 Bedroom (1 En-suite) detached house which is well-maintained and enjoys exceptional views over the leafy green Kenwith Valley. There is a fully enclosed, mainly lawned rear garden with a raised decking and this home further benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, off-street parking and a large Garage which could potentially be extended over.
- Entrance Hall
- Half glazed entrance door. Fitted carpet, radiator, carpeted stairs rising to First Floor, coved ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
- Matching White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close couple WC. Radiator, wood laminate flooring. UPVC obscure double glazed window.
- Living / Dining Room 15'3 x 17'9 (4.65m x 5.41m)
- An impressive room with UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden from which the exceptional views of the Kenwith Valley can be enjoyed. Further UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Period style fire surround with fitted electric flame heater, 2 radiators, telephone point, dimmer switches, deep understairs storage cupboard, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10'11 x 10'7 (3.33m x 3.23m)
- A good size and well-equipped Kitchen / Breakfast Room with a range of eye and base level cabinets with matching drawers, roll top work surfaces with tiled splashbacking and 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher (never been used), space for fridge / freezer, built-in gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over and built-in fan assisted double oven. Down spot lighting, Karndean vinyl tile effect flooring. Fitted Breakfast Bar with tiled splashbacking and with eye level cupboards over. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler. Ample space for dining table. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation enjoying open views up the street.
- First Floor Landing
- Radiator, fitted carpet, hatch access to partially boarded loft space with drop-down ladder, built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving, coved ceiling. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
- Master Bedroom 10'11 x 12'1 (3.33m x 3.68m)
- A spacious, light and airy Master Bedroom enjoying spectacular countryside views. Fitted carpet, radiator, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, TV point. Door to:
- En-suite Shower Room
- Fully tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking and close couple WC. Electric shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, fitted carpet. UPVC obscure double glazed window.
- Bedroom 2 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- A second good size double Bedroom with radiator, fitted carpet, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, coved ceiling and UPVC double glazed window enjoying open views up the street.
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'1 (2.67m x 2.16m)
- UPVC double glazed window enjoying views over the Kenwith Valley. Radiator, fitted carpet and coved ceiling.
- Family Bathroom 6'8 x 6'7 (2.03m x 2.01m)
- Matching White 3-piece suite comprising panelled bath with fully tiled surround and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking and close couple WC. Radiator, extractor fan, Karndean tile effect flooring. UPVC obscure double glazed window.
- To the front of the property is an easily maintained gravelled patio style garden with an outside tap - this provides an excellent space to sit and enjoy the sunshine. A paved path leads to the front door that is covered by a Storm Porch. To the side of this is a private tarmac driveway providing hard standing parking space for approximately 2 cars in front of the:
- Garage 10'11 x 16'8 (3.33m x 5.08m)
- With up and over door. Power and light connected. A rear door leads to the rear garden. This Garage has a height of 14'0 (4.27m) with plenty of overhead storage and it is considered that this may offer potential to extend over to create a larger house.
To the rear of the property and immediately off the Living Room sliding doors is a raised decked area which provides a wonderful space to sit out and fully enjoy the natural surroundings behind the property. Steps lead down to a sloping lawned garden which is fully enclosed and well-maintained.
- From Bideford Quay proceed up the main High Street turning left at the top and take the first right hand turning onto Abbotsham Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile turning right onto Lane Field Road and take the first left hand turning onto Water Park Road. Continue to the far end of Water Park Road which runs into Four Acres where number 20 will be situated at the bottom directly in front of you clearly displaying a numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.