A great opportunity to rent a rural 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow (both bedrooms ensuite). The property benefits from off road parking, utility room, double glazing, night storage heating and is conveniently located between Holsworthy & Okehampton. Paddock(s) available by separate negotiation/additional rent. EPC=D.
THIS ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13'1" x 11'6" (3.99m x 3.5m). Fitted cream coloured kitchen with stainless steel handles and contrasting laminate work surface. Electric hob cooker and grill. 1 1/2 sink bowl plus drainboard. Mixer tap. Extraction hood. Undercounter space for fridge. Fitted vinyl flooring. Smoke detector. Storage heater.
LOUNGE 13'1" x 11'6" (3.99m x 3.5m). A spacious room with windows on both sides. Fitted carpet. Smoke detector. Storage heater.
BEDROOM 1 11'6" (3.5m) x 8'1" (2.46m) Plus entrance and space for wardrobe.. Plus entrance and separate space for wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
ENSUITE 1 Walk-in shower. Glass shower screen. Hand basin. Low level WC. Tile effect vinyl flooring and opaque window.
BEDROOM 2 12'3" (3.73m) x 7'11" (2.41m) Plus entrance and space for wardrobe.. This is another double bedroom with fitted carpet and a skylight.
ENSUITE 2 Walk-in shower with electric "Triton" shower. Glass shower screen. Hand basin. Low level WC. Extraction fan. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Opaque Window.
UTILITY AREA 19'1" x 7'8" (5.82m x 2.34m). Power and light connected. Space and plumbing for a washing machine also space for a dryer. Plenty of storage. Work bench and storage below. Concrete flooring.
OUTSIDE FRONT Off road parking for at least 2 cars and a porch hard standing area.
OUTSIDE REAR A garden is available if required. Paddock(s) available by separate negotiation/additional rent.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'C' (Please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating D
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £650.00 PCM / PET RENT: £665.00 PCM
Pets by individual negotiation.
For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From Holsworthy take the A388 towards Launceston. Upon reaching Clawton, turn left signposted Ashwater. After approximately 1.5 miles you will reach the Spry's Shop crossroads, turn right signposted Ashwater. After approximately 1.5 miles, bear left bypassing the Ashwater turn off, Follow this road for approximately 2.2 miles. Upon reach the T-junction signposted "Reservoir" turn left towards Halwill Junction, follow this road for approximately 1.6 miles. The entrance to Coope Farm will be on your left with a clear "Coope" nameplate. Follow the farm track to the end and The Stables is located on your right.