A 2 Bedroom house requiring some works of improvement (which is reflected in the price). Offering ample internal living space whilst further benefiting from front and rear gardens. On-street parking is available and there is the potential to create a driveway. With the further benefit of UPVC double glazing throughout. No onward chain.
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC door to property front. Glazed door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Fitted carpet, night storage heater, carpeted stairs rising to First Floor.
- Living Room 10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking front garden. Fitted carpet, TV point, feature fireplace with slate hearth and tiled mantle.
- Dining Room / Second Reception Room 13'10 x 10'6 (4.22m x 3.20m)
- A spacious second Reception Room with UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Fitted carpet, picture rail, 2 useful understairs storage cupboards, large feature fireplace.
- Kitchen 10'3 x 7'3 (3.12m x 2.21m)
- A small range of cabinets and roll top work surfaces with single bowl sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker. Wood effect vinyl floor covering. UPVC door and window to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Hatch to loft space, fitted carpet, picture rail, night storage radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 9'7 (4.24m x 2.92m)
- A spacious Master Bedroom with 2 UPVC double glazed windows overlooking front garden. Fitted carpet, picture rail, feature fireplace. Door to built-in over-stairs wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 7'7 (3.25m x 2.31m)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Fitted carpet, picture rail.
- Bathroom 7'4 x 8'11 (2.24m x 2.72m)
- Close couple dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with full wall tiling to area with shower over. Wall mounted electric heater. Door to airing cupboard housing hot water immersion tank and slatted linen shelving. UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden.
- To the rear of the property is a courtyard style garden providing space to sit out. Steps lead up to a fully enclosed sloped garden of a good size that will require cutting back to gain optimum usage.
To the front of the property is a mature garden that could be converted into a parking space. Steps lead down to street level where on-street parking is available.
- From Bideford Quay proceed up Bridgeland Street passing our Office on your right hand side. Follow the road as it bears right onto North Road and proceed to the end. Continue straight ahead onto Lime Grove where number 81 will be found near the far end on your left hand side clearly displaying a numberplate and For Sale board.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.