An extremely well-appointed 3 Bedroom detached house offering light and airy accommodation. The property has the advantage of allocated off-road parking for 2 vehicles and a delightful and good size lawned rear garden. Being within walking distance of Bideford Town and primary and secondary schools.
- Reception Hall
- UPVC panelled entrance door off. Radiator, telephone point, down lighting, staircase descending to Lounge and rising to Bedrooms.
- A spacious room with White suite comprising vanity sink with storage cupboards below and tiled splashbacking, hidden cistern WC. Radiator, extractor fan, down lighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 15'6 x 9'2 (4.72m x 2.79m)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of modern White gloss finish units with Black marble effect worktop surfaces and incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Matching splashbacking, worktop lighting. Integrated appliances including 4-ring gas hob with electric oven below and extractor fan over, automatic dishwasher and automatic washing machine, fridge and separate freezer and microwave. Down lighting.
- Lounge 16'0 x 12'3 (4.88m x 3.73m)
- An impressive double aspect room with double glazed French doors leading onto a Juliet style Balcony and enjoying views of the rear garden. 2 radiators, TV point, telephone point, down lighting.
- Half Landing
- Staircase continuing to First Floor.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 8'3 (3.73m x 2.51m)
- An impressive double room with a pleasant outlook. Radiator, TV point, down lighting and fitted wardrobe with 2 sliding mirror-fronted doors.
- Bedroom 3 9'0 x 7'3 (2.74m x 2.21m)
- Another double room with TV point, telephone point, access to loft space and radiator.
- Main Landing
- Large shelved airing cupboard housing gas fired central heating and domestic hot water boiler, down lighting, smoke alarm, access to insulated loft space.
- Bedroom 1 15'9 x 9'3 (4.80m x 2.82m)
- A superb room with TV point, radiator, down lighting and fitted wardrobe with 4 sliding mirror-fronted doors.
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Boasting a high quality 3-piece White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower taps and fitted shower screen, vanity sink unit and hidden cistern WC. Useful storage cupboards, electric shaver point, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- To the front of the property is a flower and shrub garden with a pathway leading alongside the house and providing access to the rear garden which is predominately laid to lawn with a patio area. At the far end of the garden is a sunken patio to take full advantage of the afternoon sunshine and enjoying a high degree of privacy.
Within the garden is a useful and good size timber Storage Shed whilst running along the other side of the property are allocated parking spaces for 2 vehicles.
- Agents Note
- The property has the benefit of a 6 year Professional Consultant's Certificate which commenced 13 April 2016.
- From Bideford Quay proceed up the main High Street turning left at the top and continuing through Old Town passing the Fire Station on your left hand side. Upon reaching the pedestrian crossing, continue straight onto Clovelly Road taking the first left hand turning into Union Close. Follow the approach road passing the first left hand turning and take the second left hand turning where number 69 will be situated immediately on your left hand side clearly displaying a numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.