A stylish 3 Bedroom detached family home offering very light accommodation complemented by an attractive, well-tended, south-facing rear garden together with a private driveway providing off-road parking and leading to a Garage. The property benefits from a high quality Kitchen and Bathroom together with gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Entrance Hall
- A warm welcome to the property with fitted carpet and radiator. Door to understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom 3'5 x 5'8 (1.04m x 1.73m)
- Close couple low level WC and cabinet mounted wash hand basin with storage below. Radiator, vinyl flooring. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
- Living Room 11'0 x 16'11 (3.35m x 5.16m)
- A very light and airy room with UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Coal effect gas fire with marble effect insert and hearth and painted wood surround, 2 radiators, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet.
- Dining Room 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- UPVC double glazed doors leading into the garden. Fitted carpet, radiator.
- Kitchen 9'1 x 9'8 (2.77m x 2.95m)
- A high quality fitted Kitchen comprising stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashbacking set into wood effect worktop surfaces with White gloss soft-closing cabinets. Cabinet housing gas fired boiler. Built-in 4-ring gas hob and oven with extractor over, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Large UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Fitted carpet, access to loft space. Door to airing cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 13'8 (3.35m x 4.17m)
- A spacious double Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Built-in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 10'7 (3.20m x 3.23m)
- A light and airy room with UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted carpet, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 7'5 (2.36m x 2.26m)
- UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted carpet, radiator.
- A recently fitted modern 3-piece White suite comprising 'P' shape bath with shower over, hidden cistern WC and cabinet mounted wash hand basin with storage below. Radiator, electric shaver point, wood effect vinyl flooring. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
- A driveway to the side of the property provides off-road parking for 2 vehicles and leads to the Garage.
The front garden is open-plan and laid to lawn. A few steps lead up to the front door which is covered by a Storm Porch with courtesy light.
The rear garden is attractive, well-maintained and south-facing being fully enclosed. A delightful patio provides the perfect space for outdoor dining and entertaining and this is complemented by a lawned garden with pretty flower and shrub borders. The garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and is considered a sun-trap.
- With up and over door. Light and power connected.
- From Bideford Quay proceed towards Heywood Road the roundabout. After passing the right hand turning for Orchard Hill, take the next right hand turning into Hanson Park. Follow the road into the development where number 62 will be seen directly in front of you clearly displaying a numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.