A two-bedroom terraced property in the Burwood Estate of Great Torrington. The property is available unfurnished with the existing curtains, carpets and cooker included in the let. The property has full gas central heating, UPVC double-glazing, new kitchen, an enclosed garden to the rear and two dedicated parking spaces. Working / Retired only, top-up's considered. Pets by negotiation. Available 8th September 2017. EPC - D
- Kitchen 13' x 8'8" (3.96m x 2.64m)
- Lounge 13' x 13' (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Conservatory 11'9" x 9'8" (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1 13'1" x 9'8" (3.99m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 8'7" x 6'4" (2.62m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom 6'2" x 5'6" (1.88m x 1.68m)
- The property has a front terraced garden with gravelled area with a shed to the front. Gravelled side path to the rear which has a lawned area and separate walled decked area.
- Agents Notes
- The water is metered.
The council tax is band A which for the year 2017/2018 is £1,143.31
Tenants must be either employed, retired, or have a verifiable private income. Tenants on low wage will be considered but they must have a suitable, verifiable guarantor with a basic income in excess of £19,500.00 per annum.
Pets are by negotiation.
The rent for the property is £550.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings. The property will initially be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy with the rent being payable monthly in advance.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit £825.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
Please Note: Tenant Fees apply. When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form. There is a fee of £120.00 inc VAT payable for each applicant. You will also be asked to pay £100.00 as a holding fee. Providing that you do not back out the holding fee will go towards your first months rent
Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
- From Great Torrington centre take the road out of town in the direction of South Molton. Go past the BP Garage and at the next roundabout follow the signs for South Molton and then take the first right into Borough Road. Take the first left into Burwood Road and then the next right into Parkes Road. This will take you past Quicks Walk on the left. Just after this is a left-hand turn into the parking area for the properties in Quicks Walk.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.