A 2 bedroom terrace cottage in the sought after area of Pilton. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing. Ground floor bathroom.
Working/retired only. Sorry no smokers/sharers. Small pets and top up may be considered.
- Timber Door and Step Down To:-
- Living Room - 12'8 x 12'0 (3.86m x 3.66m)
- Front aspect via double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, recesses either side of the chimney stack, the chimney is open with working open fireplace and stone surround and hearth, wooden latch door with step down to:-
- Kitchen - 10'0 x 9'7 (3.05m x 2.92m)
- Range of eye and base dark timber cupboards and drawers with work tops over incorporating; 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, space and plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space, tiled floor, open plan first floor staircase and small step to:-
- Rear Lobby
- Door to courtyard, stairs to first floor, door to:-
- Bathroom - 12'8 maximum x 12'0 (3.86m maximum x 3.66m)
- Side aspect with white 3 piece suite of panel enclosed bath with shower over in tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floors, airing cupboard housing new hot water cylinder.
- First Floor
- Staircase splits with doors to bedrooms 1 & 2.
- Bedroom 1 - 12'5 x 12'4 to wardrobes (3.78m x 3.76m to wardro
- Front aspect via double glazed window, exposed beams, a range of built-in wardrobe, cupboards and shelving, wall mounted radiator, overhead light, numerous power points.
- Bedroom 2 - 8'3 x 7'5 (2.51m x 2.26m)
- Rear aspect, sloping ceilng and exposed beams, wall mounted boiler for gas central heating.
- The rear courtyard is shared with next door and enclosed to the boundaries by stone walling with timber gate giving access to the rear
- Council Band - B (NDDC)
- From our offices in Barnstaple, proceed along the A39 turning left onto the Pilton Causeway, turning immediately right into Pilton High Street where number 6 will be located after a short distance on the left hand side with number plate clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.