An extended 4 Bedroom house occupying a generous plot with gardens that are generous, varied and well-established. A large 'L' shape Living / Dining Room provides a terrific space for family living and is complemented by a spacious Kitchen. There is ample off-street parking, a Garage and Workshop.
- Entrance Hall
- Front door off. Radiator, stairs rising to First Floor, telephone point, useful understairs storage space. Door to:
- Living / Dining Room 20'5 x 15'11 (6.22m x 4.85m)
- A triple aspect room with 3 UPVC double glazed windows. 3 radiators, coal effect gas fire with a marble surround, TV point. Ample space for dining table.
- Kitchen 14'9 x 10'8 (4.50m x 3.25m)
- A light and airy dual aspect room with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit inset into wood effect worktop surface with matching drawers and cupboards. 5-ring gas Range with extractor over and 2 ovens and a grill below, space for fridge / freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer. Wall mounted gas fired Worcester combination boiler. 2 UPVC double glazed windows. Door to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'2 (3.86m x 3.10m)
- A spacious Master Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window, radiator and built-in mirror-fronted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 9'11 x 9'9 (3.02m x 2.97m)
- A double Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 6'9 (3.15m x 2.06m)
- UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 4 8'3 x 6'8 (2.51m x 2.03m)
- UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point and useful built-in over-stairs storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 6'1 x 5'7 (1.85m x 1.70m)
- White 3-piece suite comprising close couple WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail, shaver point, fully tiled walls. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
- To the rear and side of the property is a beautiful and well-established, fully enclosed garden. A covered seating area to the side of the house provides an excellent space for evening meals, barbecues or maybe a relaxing liquid lunch!
A patio area leads around to the rear garden which is largely level lawned with a further decked seating area and raised flowerbeds featuring a range of mature flowers, shrubs and ornamental trees including a twisted willow, a cherry tree and a plum tree.
A large basement storage space, the size of the Kitchen, is accessible from the rear garden. The garden is served by 3 protected double power points.
Access to the Garage is available from the garden via a side door and access to the front of the property is via a wooden gate.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing an off-road parking space which leads to the:
- Garage 15'11 x 7'2 (4.85m x 2.18m)
- Remote controlled up and over door. Power and light connected. The Garage extends into a Workshop which measures 7'0 x 8'4 (2.13m x 2.54m) again with power and light connected.
There is a further driveway providing off-road parking for up to 2 vehicles. To the side of this is a low-maintenance stone chipping garden which features various shrubs and trees including a palm tree. It is fully enclosed by mature hedging providing a great air of privacy.
- From Bideford Quay proceed over the Old Bideford Bridge. Upon reaching the mini roundabout, continue straight onto Torrington Lane. Continue to the top of the hill and upon reaching the mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Mines Road. Bear right into Broadlands where number 58 will be found on your right hand side clearly displaying a numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.