A superbly presented, 2 reception room plus conservatory, 4 bedroom (master en-suite), oil fired heated, "Mahogany" PVCu double glazed, detached house with good sized integral garage, off road parking for 2 cars, and gardens designed for ease of maintenance. Very sought after cul-de-sac location within an easy walk of Bradworthy's village square with its excellent range of shops/amenities, and its academy primary school.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Twin glazed doors open into the:
- Kitchen 11' x 8'10 (3.35m x 2.69m)
- Tiled floor. Window to rear. Woodblock effect worksurfaces extending to 3 walls with matching polar white base and wall units, incorporating glazed display cabinets and wine rack. Belling illuminated extractor hood. Stainless steel 1½ bowl inset sink.
- Dining Room Overall 16'10 x 11'0 max. (Overall 5.13m x 3.35m
- Partly divided into 2 by a wide archway. Laminate wood floor. French doors to the rear garden. Window to front.
- Lounge 17' x 11'4 (5.18m x 3.45m)
- Double aspect windows including an oriel window to the front elevation. Inset fireplace with a raised slate hearth housing an Arrow woodburning stove. Stairs rising to the First Floor with oak hand rail
ewel posts, and glazed side screens.
- Conservatory 12' x 9'9 (3.66m x 2.97m)
- Mahogany double glazed windows and French doors under a vaulted polycarbonate roof. Underfloor heating.
- First Floor Landing
- Window to rear. Built-in airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water cylinder. Built-in cloaks cupboard, and further built-in storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- Master Bedroom 19' x 10' max plus door recess. (5.79m x 3.05m max
- Window to front. Built-in wardrobe. Access to roof space.
- En Suite
- Opaque window to rear. 3 piece white suite with a large glazed walk-in shower cubicle. Chrome multi-rung radiator/towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 7'9 plus door recess. (4.01m x 2.36m plus d
- Window to front.
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 9'2 plus door recess. (2.82m x 2.79m plus do
- Window to front.
- Bedroom 4 9'0 x 7'5 (2.74m x 2.26m)
- Window to side.
- Family Bathroom
- 3 piece white suite incorporating a combination spa bath/shower. Multi-rung towel rail.
- A tarmacadum drive provides very useful parking for 2 cars and gives access to the:
- Integral Garage 'L'-shaped 20'0 max x 14'6 narrowing to 9'8 ('L'-s
- (including Utility Room). Up and over door to front. Rear pedestrian door. Fitted shelves and work bench. Appliance space.
- Utility/Cloakroom 5'4 x 5'4 (1.63m x 1.63m)
- Opaque window to rear. White low level WC. Worksurface with stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Tiled splashbacking. Wall cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
The front garden comprises a large oval shaped lawn with a nice collection of trees and shrubs. There are paths to either side of the house, one with a timber gate and the other a wrought iron gate. The rear garden has been designed for low maintenance and is attractively brick paved with a central feature raised flowerbed. It is bordered by a mix of natural sycamore hedge and timber fencing, and from one side enjoys a pleasant outlook over the edge of the village to surrounding countryside.
- Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The property benefits from a 3.92KW solar system using "Suntech" 245w solar panels. The panels and the system are owned by the property and the current vendors currently benefit from payments of approximately £1,500 tax free per year, and also save approximately £250 on their electric bills.
- Council Tax Band
- Band 'C' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
- EPC Rating
- Rating C.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.