This individual and very spacious 2 reception room, 3/4 bedroom, LPG centrally heated, PVCu double glazed, attached residence is tucked away just behind Holsworthy's Fore Street. It benefits from amazingly private and large gardens, plenty of parking, former 2 storey stone built stables, views to the surrounding countryside, and a cellar.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
- The property may be approached from Fore Street via its Entrance Hall, and through the large Inner Lobby which gives access to the:
- INNER HALL
- Skylight. Split-level stairs with steps down to the GROUND FLOOR.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 30'0 x 15'9 max. (9.14m x 4.80m max.)
- Very much the heart of the home. This light and airy, and very spacious room offers a lovely family living ambience. 2 windows, and door to side. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen Area: Tiled floor. Extensive worktop/Breakfast Bar. Plenty of base and wall cupboards. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled splashbacking. Electric cooker point. Space for fridge. Built-in cupboard.
A more recent extension offers the following 2 very pleasant further reception/living rooms:
- LOUNGE/GARDEN ROOM 14'3 x 13'11 plus door recess. (4.34m x 4.24m plus
- Another light and airy double aspect room with practically full length windows to 2 sides, and a door onto a raised patio. Very pleasant easterly aspect with views to countryside. 2 radiators. Pine stairs rising to the:
- "SUN ROOM"/GUEST BEDROOM
- Tiled floor. Large double aspect double glazed windows taking full advantage of the lovely outlook over the edge of town to countryside beyond.
- BEDROOM 3 17'6 x 10'0 max narrowing to 6'0 (5.33m x 3.05m ma
- Double aspect windows. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Recess measuring 2'9 x 1'4 (0.84m x 0.41m).
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 16'7 x 12'3 (5.05m x 3.73m)
- Window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'5 x 12'0 max narrowing to 9'10 (3.78m x 3.66m m
- Pine floor. Window to side. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe and book shelves.
- BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled Floor, Opaque window to side. 3 piece white suite, and a shower cubicle with a "Mira Sprint" shower. Heated towel rail. Built-in airing/linen cupboard housing the "Worcester" LPG boiler. Access to well Insulated attic with loft hatch fitted with drop-down ladder.
- The property may be accessed on foot from Fore Street in Holsworthy, directly by the Reception Hall which gives access to the whole of the property. Access by vehicle is further along Fore Street which leads to the rear of the property from where a stone drive provides ample parking, and also gives access to a further paved parking area. Running along the drive is an expansive lawn with a bed well stocked with mature trees and shrubs along the other side. Soft fruit bed, and apple tree.
- FORMER STABLES
- A most attractive building of predominantly stone and brick construction under a slate roof with conversion potential, subject to the necessary consents. The Ground Floor is currently divided into 2 by a chipboard partition with 2 entrance doors to the front.
- SECTION 1 20'8 x 14'2 (6.30m x 4.32m)
- This is currently used as a Potting/Garden Shed. Light and power connected.
- SECTION 2 25'10 x 14'0 (7.87m x 4.27m)
- Workshop area with light and power connected. Split-level floor.
- FIRST FLOOR Overall 47'0 x 14'7 (Overall 14.33m x 4.45m)
- This is approached by exterior brick/paved steps. Double aspect windows. Light and power connected.
To the front and side of this building are further lawns with well stocked/tended beds, and also a most pleasant raised patio enjoying a great look over the property to countryside beyond. Beside the house is an LPG point, and a working cast iron hand water pump from a covered well. From here, there is access to an:
- OPEN FRONTED STORAGE AREA 21'0 x 6'8 (6.40m x 2.03m)
- Door leading to:
- CELLAR 15'9 x 10'6 (4.80m x 3.20m)
- Mains water, electricity, and drainage.
- COUNCIL BAND
- Band 'A' (please note these council bands may be subject to reassessment).
- EPC RATING
- Rating F.
- AGENTS NOTE
- The residence is also available with an adjoining commercial premises, including a shop and store room along with 2 flats above, for £499,950.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.