A well-presented detached bungalow accommodation with a dual aspect Lounge, Sun Room which is a delightful addition overlooking the rear gardens, Kitchen / Dining with an open-plan Living Room and Kitchen together with a Bathroom and its own separate doorway, lending itself to a self-contained Annexe ideal for a dependent relative or independent teenager or, alternatively, further accommodation for
the main property. On the First Floor is Bedroom 1, a Dressing Room, a further double Bedroom and a Bathroom with 4-piece white suite. Twin 5-bar wooden gates
lead to the private driveway with ample parking and a 28'0 (8.53m) Garage. Delightful, well-established gardens surround with private seating areas, a Summerhouse and Greenhouse.
- Reception Hall
- UPVC double glazed opaque door with adjoining opaque side light off. Stairs to First Floor Landing, radiator, laminate flooring. Door to Utility / Cloakroom. Twin panelled glazed doors to:
- Lounge 23'1 x 13'3 (7.04m x 4.04m)
- A dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed window overlooking front gardens and 2 UPVC double glazed windows overlooking side gardens. Wall mounted gas fire (electronically operated), 3 radiators, laminate flooring.
- Sun Room 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Twin panelled glazed doors off. A range of UPVC double glazed windows and French doors overlooking the rear gardens. 2 radiators, laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Dining Area 9'9 x 9'8 (2.97m x 2.95m)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking front elevation. 2 built-in cupboards, radiator, vinyl floor covering.
- Kitchen 16'3 x 14'5 (4.95m x 4.39m)
- A fantastic Kitchen comprising 1.5 bowl stainless drainer sink inset into work surface with drawers and cupboards below. All with soft-close drawers and built-in carousels. Adjoining matching work surface with pull-out larder drawers. Built-in electric double oven, built-in microwave. A range of matching wall cabinets. Central Island / Breakfast Bar with built-in electric halogen hob with extractor over and drawers and cupboards below. Further matching work surface with drawers and cupboards below. Gas Range. A further range of matching wall cabinets and cupboard concealing boiler supplying central heating system and domestic hot water (regularly serviced). Extensive wall tiling, exposed brickwork, vinyl floor covering. UPVC double glazed window overlooking front elevation. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to side gardens.
- Utility / Cloakroom 9'1 x 6'5 (2.77m x 1.96m)
- Fitted work surface with drawers and cupboards below. Vanity sink unit with cupboard below and WC. Radiator, vinyl floor covering. UPVC double glazed opaque window.
- Open-plan Living Room / Kitchen 18'2 x 12'6 narrowing to 9'9 (5.54m x 3.81m narrow
- Comprising single bowl stainless drainer sink inset into work surface with cupboards and appliance space below. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, further appliance space, electric cooker point with extractor over. Matching wall cabinets, tiled splashbacking. Further work surface with appliance space below. Radiator.
- Living Area
- UPVC double glazed windows overlooking side and rear elevations. Radiator, fitted carpet.
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear elevation and UPVC double glazed opaque door to side elevation. Fitted carpet.
- Inner Lobby
- Linen cupboard with slatted shelving, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 13'1 x 10'2 (3.99m x 3.10m)
- UPVC double glazed windows overlooking side elevation enjoying distant glimpses of open countryside. Radiator, fitted carpet.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower in fully tiled surround, pedestal hand wash basin with extensive wall tiling and WC. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor, radiator, vinyl floor covering. UPVC double glazed opaque window.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Double glazed Velux roof light. Built-in linen cupboard with slatted shelving, access to insulated roof space.
- Bedroom 1 17'4 x 11'3 plus door recess (5.28m x 3.43m plus d
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking side elevation enjoying distant glimpses of open countryside. 2 built-in double wardrobes with hanging rails and fitted shelving, radiator, laminate flooring.
- 3-piece White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with power shower in fully tiled surround, pedestal hand wash basin and WC. Complete wall tiling, radiator, tiled flooring. Double glazed Velux roof light.
- Dressing Room (originally a Bedroom) 13'2 x 5'2 narrowing to 4'3 (4.01m x 1.57m narrowi
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens enjoying distant glimpses of open countryside. A range of built-in wardrobes with hanging rails, fitted carpet, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13'4 x 11'6 (4.06m x 3.51m)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking side elevation. Radiator, fitted carpet.
- 4-piece White suite comprising twin shower cubicle with power shower, sliding shower screen and fully tiled surround, modern panelled bath, WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Extensive wall tiling, down lighting, chrome heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering. Double glazed Velux roof light.
- To the front of the property, which is accessed via twin 5-bar wooden gates, is a private tarmacadam driveway with ample parking for several vehicles and a motor home.
- Garage 20'8 x 10'5 (6.30m x 3.18m)
- With up and over door. Light and power connected. Window and door to side gardens.
To the side of the Garage there are 2 timber Sheds with the potential to create further parking or possibly a Carport.
A wrought iron gate leads to one side of the property with a private patio seating area with shrubs whilst to the other side, at the front, is a well-stocked fishpond with water feature in a natural stone surround and a gravelled pathway. Well-stocked flower and shrub beds, outside lighting and electric points. This continues to the side where there is a delightful rose garden, a Pergola with climbing roses and gravelled areas. Leading to a raised decking with wooden balustrade and a gravelled pathway.
To the rear are lawned gardens with pear and apple trees, a Greenhouse and Summerhouse with light and power connected. Archway with climbing rose, further private seating areas. This continues to a patio area with water tap. A delightful and interesting garden enjoying a sunny aspect.
- From Barnstaple, continue over the New Bridge and up Sticklepath Hill. Continue over the mini roundabout and upon reaching the roundabout at The Cedars, continue straight over signposted Bickington / Fremington. Take the left hand turning into Hopperstyle. Follow this road as it becomes Lyddicleave taking the right hand turning. Turn right again and follow the road to the far end where number 48 will be located in the right hand side corner with a numberplate clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.