A purpose-built 1 Bedroom Top Floor apartment being well-presented with spacious, light and bright rooms. Allocated off-road parking space, secure intercom entry system, 'A' energy rating, attractive communal gardens - all located in the popular village of Fremington. No onward chain.
- The property is accessed through a private archway where the allocated parking space and visitors parking can be found. A ramped pathway leads to the security door with intercom system leading into;
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Heated and lit stairs with fitted carpet rising to top floor where apartment 43 can be found.
- Reception Hall
- Front door leading into apartment with eye viewer and intercom system. UPVC Velux window with fitted black-out blind, eaves storage cupboard, further linen cupboard with fitted shelving, radiator, fitted carpet.
- Open-plan Lounge / Kitchen 15'8 x 14'10 (4.78m x 4.52m)
- 2 UPVC double glazed Velux windows with fitted black-out blinds. Attractive modern lighting, Radiator, TV point, fitted carpet.
- A modern fitted Kitchen comprising single bowl stainless drainer sink set into granite effect work surface with cupboards below. Space and plumbing for under-counter dishwasher. Adjoining matching work surface with drawers and cupboards below. Integrated electric oven with set into worktop gas hob and extractor over, space for freestanding fridge / freezer. A range of matching wall cabinets. Attractive spot lighting, radiator, vinyl floor covering.
- Bedroom 12'9 x 9'3 (3.89m x 2.82m)
- UPVC double glazed Velux window with fitted black-out blind. Radiator, eaves storage cupboard, telephone point, fitted carpet.
- UPVC double glazed Velux window with fitted blind. 3-piece modern White suite comprising WC, pedestal hand wash basin and modern panelled bath with mixer shower over. Extractor fan, fully tiled surround, radiator, fitted carpet.
- Allocated parking space, visitor parking space, communal bike store, lock up recycling and bin store, attractive communal gardens.
- Lease Details
- Remaining balance of an original 125-year lease which commenced 01 January 2010
Ground Rent - £150.00 per annum
Service Charge - £80.00 per calendar month
Details to be confirmed with your solicitor
- From Barnstaple, continue over the Long Bridge and up the new Sticklepath Hill. Continue over the roundabout at the Cedars signposted Bickington / Fremington. Continue through the villages and prior to reaching Yelland, take the left hand turning into Sampson's Plantation. Continue up the road turning left at the top. Follow this road for a short distance turning left through the first archway. Upon parking and on foot, apartment 43 is located through a security door and to the Top Floor with its numberplate clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.