A low-maintenance detached bungalow offering light and airy, 3 Bedroom accommodation with gas fired radiator central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Features of the property include its fully enclosed, south-facing rear garden, driveway and Single Garage. No onward chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Door to storage cupboard. Fitted carpet, radiator. Door to:
- Living Room 12'1 x 18'9 (3.68m x 5.72m)
- A very spacious room with UPVC double glazed bay window looking to the front elevation. Coal effect gas fire with marble effect insert and wooden surround, fitted carpet, 2 radiators, telephone point. Door to:
- Fitted carpet, radiator, access to loft space. Door to airing cupboard.
- 3-piece coloured suite comprising bath with shower over, close couple low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring, radiator. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'8 (3.99m x 3.25m)
- A good size double Bedroom with cabinet mounted wash hand basin, fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to:
- Close couple low level WC.
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 8'9 (3.81m x 2.67m)
- A light and airy room with fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 9'1 (2.67m x 2.77m)
- Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 7'5 (3.05m x 2.26m)
- 1.5 bowl sink unit inset into worktop surfaces with wood fronted cupboards below and above. Built-in 4-ring gas hob with extractor above and gas oven below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer. Gas fired boiler, vinyl flooring, radiator. Door to:
- Conservatory 7'6 x 9'3 (2.29m x 2.82m)
- A very light room with UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Rear access to garden. Wood effect vinyl flooring.
- To the rear of the property is a south-facing garden being fully enclosed and enjoying a high degree of privacy. The garden comprises of a patio - perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining, a separate lawn complemented by flower and shrubs borders and a Greenhouse. There are two side access points and rear access to the Garage.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for 2 vehicles which leads to the Garage. A pathway gives access to the front door and a small hedge encloses the property with a mixture of shrubs and flowers. There is side access to the rear garden.
- From Bideford Quay proceed out of town towards Northam. At the Heywood Road roundabout, continue straight on signposted Northam / Westward Ho! / Appledore passing the Durrant House Hotel on your right hand side. Take the right hand turning signposted Appledore onto Churchill Way. Follow this road and upon reaching Bloody Corner, take the next left hand turning into J H Taylor Drive. Proceed into the development following the road for approximately 200 metres to where number 43 will be found on your left hand side clearly displaying a For Sale board and numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.