Within walking distance of Bideford Town Centre and offering a generous amount of living space is this well-presented, 2 Bedroom, mid-terrace property benefiting from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and an abundance of natural light throughout. Equipped with a modern Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC double glazed door off. Tiled flooring, staircase rising to First Floor, radiator.
- Living / Dining Room 23'10 x 10'3 (7.26m x 3.12m)
- A sizeable and sociable dual aspect room with 2 UPVC double glazed windows. TV point, telephone point, radiator, delightful fire surround and useful understairs storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 8'7 x 8'3 (2.62m x 2.51m)
- A stylish Kitchen with stainless steel sink unit inset into oak effect worktop surface with matching cupboards and drawers. Built-in 4-ring electric hob with electric oven below and stainless steel extractor canopy over, plumbing for washing machine, space for under-counter fridge and freezer. 2 UPVC double glazed windows. Door to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to insulated loft space, built-in airing cupboard housing gas fired Worcester combination boiler and shelving.
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'1 (4.14m x 3.07m)
- A roomy Master Bedroom with 2 UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator and charming character fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 7'5 (3.86m x 2.26m)
- A double Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.46m)
- A modern 3-piece suite comprising close couple WC, wash hand basin and corner bath with shower over. Radiator. Obscure window.
- Steps leads down to the courtyard style garden which incorporates a stone chipping area with enough space to house a bistro table and chairs.
Useful Storage Shed with power and light connected.
- From Bideford Quay proceed over the Old Bideford Bridge and continue straight across onto Torrington Lane. Take the right hand turning into Torridge Mount and the second left hand turning onto Clifton Street. Proceed uphill to where number 41 will be located on your left hand side with a numberplate and For Sale notice clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.