A well-presented bungalow with a modern Kitchen and a large Living Room together with a Conservatory overlooking the rear garden, 2 Bedrooms and a Shower Room. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout in addition to a Garage in a nearby block.
- Entrance Hall
- Fitted carpet, telephone point, access to half boarded and insulated loft space. Door to airing cupboard.
- Kitchen 8'2 x 11'4 (2.49m x 3.45m)
- A modern recently fitted Kitchen comprising stainless steel with tiled splashbacking inset into worktop surfaces with white gloss soft-closing cupboards above and below. Space for electric cooker, space for fridge / freezer. Wood effect laminate flooring, gas fired boiler. Door to spacious built-in cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
- Living Room 12'1 x 13'8 (3.68m x 4.17m)
- A spacious room with fitted carpet, TV point, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to:
- Conservatory 6'6 x 16'7 (1.98m x 5.05m)
- Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Wood effect laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'10 (3.76m x 3.30m)
- A spacious double Bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
- Bedroom 2 7'10 x 10'9 (2.39m x 3.28m)
- Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
- Shower Room 8'5 x 5'6 (2.57m x 1.68m)
- White 3-piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled single shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
- To the front of the property is a level lawned garden with a mix of attractive flowers and plants with a central pathway leading to the front door. There is ample on-street parking.
The rear garden has a pathway leading from the Conservatory to a fully enclosed, level, paved and lawned garden enjoying the sun throughout the day. The garden houses 2 Storage Sheds and a gate provides useful pedestrian rear access. There is ample storage space under the Conservatory which is accessed from the garden.
- Located in a nearby block. With up and over door.
- From Bideford Quay proceed over the Old Bideford Bridge. Upon reaching the mini roundabout, continue straight onto Torrington Lane. Proceed uphill to the top and upon reaching the next mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Mines Road. Bear right into Broadlands and take the second left hand turning into Cleavewood Drive where number 4 will be situated on your right hand side clearly displaying a For Sale board.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.