A detached, 3 bedroom, character cottage with good sized garden, garage and parking. The cottage offers spacious accommodation throughout with a living room, kitchen, dining room and bedroom 3 on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, off road parking and garage. The garden now has approved planning permission for detached 2 bedroom bungalow. Plans can be obtained from our office. (PA17/04438)
- Porch 7'3 x 4'1 (2.21m x 1.24m)
- Kitchen 16'9 x 8' (5.11m x 2.44m)
- Sitting Room 12'2 x 13'11 (3.71m x 4.24m)
- Living Room 10'11 x 9'9 (3.33m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom One 10'8 x 9'8 (3.25m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom Two 10'7 x 7'11 (3.23m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom Three 10'6 x 7'11 (3.20m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 13'5 x 8'10 (4.09m x 2.69m)
- The property is approached over a shared driveway which runs down the right hand side of number 26. Immediately behind the property is parking for 1 or 2 cars, although following the driveway leads you around to the double garage which also belongs to number 26. The garden is accessed over the driveway and comprises a level lawn suitable for recreational use. Alternatively this garden provides the space and scope for a potential building plot subject to planning permission.
- PLANNING REGISTER
- INFORMAL TENDER
- The property is being offer for sale by informal tender unless sold prior. We invite you to make an offer in writing by 30th September 2017.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.