This is an opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented 3 Bedroom semi-detached home enjoying far-reaching countryside views. Particular features of this chic and modern property are its stylish Kitchen and spacious Living / Dining Room which leads out to the fully enclosed and private rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Part glazed door off. Radiator, stairs rising to First Floor.
- Close couple WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Obscure double glazed window.
- Living / Dining Room 15'3 x 15'3 (4.65m x 4.65m)
- This generous size sociable room has a double glazed window and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Ample space for dining table. 2 radiators, TV point, useful understairs storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 8'7 (3.05m x 2.62m)
- A chic and modern Kitchen with sink unit inset into worktop surface with matching cupboards and drawers. Built-in 4-ring gas hob with electric oven below and extractor over, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge / freezer. Radiator. Space for Breakfast Bar and 2 chairs. Double glazed window.
- First Floor Landing
- Hatch access to insulated loft space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1 11'2 x 8'5 (3.40m x 2.57m)
- Double glazed window. Radiator, useful built-in double wardrobe, TV point.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'5 (3.05m x 2.57m)
- A double Bedroom with double glazed window enjoying countryside views. Radiator, useful built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 6'6 (2.49m x 1.98m)
- Double glazed window. Radiator.
- Family Bathroom 6'7 x 6'6 (2.01m x 1.98m)
- 3-piece suite comprising close couple WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled walls, radiator. Obscure double glazed window.
- To the front of the property is a stone chipping area suitable for pots and plants. There is parking to the side of the property in front of the Garage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and low-maintenance. A paved patio provides 2 seating areas and leads up to a stone chipping area. A pedestrian side door gives access to the:
- Garage 17'0 x 8'2 (5.18m x 2.49m)
- With up and over door. Power and light connected, useful overhead storage.
- From Bideford Quay proceed towards Torrington with the River Torridge on your left hand side. At the mini roundabout, continue straight on. At the next mini roundabout, continue straight on again and take the right hand turning signposted Devonshire Park. Take the left hand turning into Soloman Drive and proceed uphill to where number 23 will be situated on your left hand side clearly displaying a numberplate and For Sale notice.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.