A well proportioned 3 bedroom, end of terrace family home, garage en-bloc and off road parking. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- Entrance Hall
- Opaque UPVC double glazed door, Stairs to first floor, doors into kitchen and lounge/dining room, fitted carpet and radiator.
- Kitchen 21'3 x 6'4 (6.48m x 1.93m)
- 21' Kitchen with fitted wall and base units, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear giving access to conservatory, laminate roll top work surfaces with 1 ½ sink and drainer inset, space for freestanding cooker, fridge and all appliances, radiator, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
- Conservatory 19'11 x 7'8 (6.07m x 2.34m)
- UPVC construction with sliding doors to rear and side garden.
- Dining Room 10'4 x 7'7 (3.15m x 2.31m)
- UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet, archway through to:-
- Lounge 14'1 x 10'9 maximum (4.29m x 3.28m maximum)
- Double glazed windows to front, fitted fireplace with gas fire inset, television point, telephone point, service hatch through to kitchen, radiator and fitted carpet.
- First Floor Landing
- Loft hatch with fitted pull down loft ladder - loft is partly boarded, doors through to bedrooms and bathroom, door into airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 11' x 9'3 (3.35m x 2.82m)
- Double glazed windows to front and side, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2 10'11 x 10'4 Maximum (3.33m x 3.15m Maximum)
- L-shaped room, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe cupboard and fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 3 11'11 x 6'5 (3.63m x 1.96m)
- Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted panel bath with electric shower over, tiled surround, sink and pedestal with tiled splash backs, low level WC, opaque double glazed window to rear elevation.
- To the front of the property is a small garden area with mature shrubs and trees with a paved path to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a well-proportioned rear garden mainly laid to slabs and gravel, side access gate leading to parking area.
- From Barnstaple town centre continue towards Barbican Road and at the roundabout turn left, passing the garage, immediately taking the left hand turning into Victoria Road. Upon reaching the roundabout, turn right onto Forches Avenue. Continue, until the end of the road taking the left onto Sowden Park, where the property can be found on the right hand side at the end of the terrace with and number plate clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.