An immaculately presented 3 bedroom (1 ensuite) house occupying pleasant location on the edge of this popular and sought after village. Within easy reach of the popular destinations of Padstow, Rock and Port Isaac, as well as the bustling town of Wadebridge. The property has the benefit of double glazed windows and is complemented by oil fired central heating. Enclosed gardens and 2 allocated parking spaces. EPC - B
- The village of St Mabyn is situated in a beautiful and unspoilt area of North Cornwall which is located between the wild and unspoilt playground of Bodmin Moor to the east and the beautiful Camel Estuary to the west.
The village supports a range of everyday amenities such as a public house, restaurant and general stores whilst more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in the nearby towns of Wadebridge and Bodmin.
Communication links are excellent with the A30 providing dual carriageway links to Truro to the west and Exeter and the M5 motorway network to the east. There are regular intercity rail services to London Paddington from Bodmin and Liskeard and an ever increasing number of flights to UK and international destinations from Newquay airport.
- Entrance Hallway
- Cloakroom 5'8 x 3'1 (1.73m x 0.94m)
- With WC and pedestal wash hand basin
- Living Room 16' x 15'5 (4.88m x 4.70m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 16' x 10'4 (4.88m x 3.15m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 9'1 (3.86m x 2.77m)
- En Suite 5'4 x 3'9 (1.63m x 1.14m)
- Bedroom Two 9'8 x 9'4 (2.95m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom Three 9'4 x 6' (2.84m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom 7' x 6'11 (2.13m x 2.11m)
- Enclosed rear garden comprising small gravelled seating area and path leading to a higher terrace. The gate from the rear garden leads to 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Mains water, electricity, private drainage (pumping station) Oil fired central heating.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.