A deceptively spacious maisonette benefiting from all modern conveniences including UPVC double glazing and gas fired radiator central heating. With 3 Bedrooms (1 En-suite), private allocated parking and a sought after location, our agents strongly believe that this family size home has all the required attributes to appeal to a wide variety of buyers.
- Reception Hall
- With entrance door off. Radiator, staircase rising to First Floor.
- Galleried First Floor Landing
- Staircase rising to Second Floor, radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
- Living / Dining Room 17'7 maximum x 14'0 (5.36m maximum x 4.27m)
- A light and airy room with 3 UPVC double glazed windows. 2 radiators, TV point, telephone point. Access to:
- Kitchen 10'2 x 6'6 (3.10m x 1.98m)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of quality fitted units comprising 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit inset into worktop surface. Adjoining worktop surface with storage cupboards, drawers and appliance space below, a range of matching wall storage cabinets, extensive tiled splashbacking. Built-in 4-ring electric hob and oven and stainless steel extractor canopy, space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'6 (2.13m x 1.98m)
- UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
- Second Floor Landing
- Boiler cupboard housing gas fired central heating and domestic hot water boiler.
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 10'6 plus recess (3.53m x 3.20m plus recess
- 2 UPVC double glazed windows. TV point, radiator.
- En-suite Shower Room
- 3-piece White suite comprising shower cubicle in fully tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking and close couple low level WC. Electric shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14'0 x 12'1 maximum (4.27m x 3.68m maximum)
- 2 UPVC double glazed windows. Built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Family Bathroom
- 3-piece White suite comprising modern panelled bath with chrome gripper rails, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple low level WC. Extensive wall tiling, electric shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
- The property has use of an attractive low-maintenance garden laid to artificial lawn providing an ideal seating area.
To the side of the property is a stone chipping area acting as an ideal space for pots and plants as well as providing ample storage space.
Also situated within close proximity of the property is an allocated hard standing for 1 vehicle.
- Lease Details
- 199-year Lease which commenced on 01 July 2006.
£62.00 per month payable which includes Buildings Insurance, Ground Rent and the upkeep of communal areas.
- From Bideford Quay proceed up the main High Street turning left at the top and taking the first right hand turning onto Abbotsham Road. Passing the College on your left hand side, take the next right hand turning into Harlseywood. Number 2 being situated on your right hand side and accessed from the rear elevation. The property will be clearly identified by its numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.