A 3 Bedroom terraced property in need of some modernisation with a sizeable enclosed rear garden. Short walking distance of Barnstaple Town Centre. Majority double glazing and gas radiator central heating throughout. The property is for sale with the current tenants in situ and would make an ideal investment purchase.
- Entrance Hall
- Opaque UPVC double glazed door and window to front gardens. Understairs storage, telephone point, laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'11 x 12'6 maximum (4.24m x 3.81m maximum)
- UPVC double glazed bay fronted window to front gardens. Radiator, gas fire with marble effect hearth and timber surround, laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 21'5 x 9'10 (6.53m x 3.00m)
- UPVC double glazed window and sliding patio doors to rear garden. Fitted Kitchen with a range of matching eye level and base units and 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Space for gas cooker, space for under-counter fridge / freezer. Wall tiling, tiled fireplace with gas point, storage cupboard / larder, laminate flooring, radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Loft hatch to roof space, heating thermostat, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'2 maximum (3.99m x 2.79m maximum)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear elevation enjoying views over rooftops. Radiator, 2 built-in storage cupboards, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 8'2 (3.53m x 2.49m)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking front elevation. Radiator, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 8'10 (2.97m x 2.69m)
- UPVC double glazed window overlooking front elevation. Handy built-in storage, radiator, fitted carpet.
- Bathroom 7'11 x 5'10 (2.41m x 1.78m)
- Opaque UPVC window overlooking rear elevation. 3-piece White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashbacking and WC. Radiator, wall mounted boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating systems.
- Spacious, fully enclosed gardens with a variety of lawned areas, vegetable plots and paved patio. A pathway runs to the rear providing access to on-street parking. Fruit trees, Greenhouse, outside tap and handy Detached Storage Building with light and power connected.
To the front is a fully enclosed gated garden laid with chippings and paving with attractive flower borders.
- From Barnstaple Town Centre, proceed along Alexandra Road, the Inner Relief Road, whereby upon reaching the roundabout at the junction with Vicarage Street and Derby Road, turn right onto Derby Road. Proceed uphill. Upon reaching the traffic lights, turn left onto St Georges Road. You will now need to take the second right hand turning onto Lethaby Road where number 19 will be situated on your left hand side with a numberplate and For Sale board clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.