A spacious and beautifully presented, 3 Bedroom (1 En-suite) home. The generous Living Room opens up to a charming, south-facing rear garden and the contemporary Kitchen / Diner provides additional versatile living space. With an allocated parking space, this charming home certainly warrants a visit.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood double glazed door to property front. Carpeted stairs rising to First Floor, carpeted stairs descending to Living Room. Radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point.
- Close couple dual flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacking, radiator. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 8'1 x 16'9 (2.46m x 5.11m)
- Equipped with a range of wood effect eye and base level cabinets with matching drawers, marble effect roll top work surfaces with tiled splashbacking and 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space for fridge / freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, built-in electric double oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over. Cabinet housed gas fired combination boiler. Ample space for dining table. Vinyl floor covering, radiator. UPVC double glazed window to property front.
- Living Room 14'4 maximum x 15'2 (4.37m maximum x 4.62m)
- A superb and spacious Living Room that opens up to the rear garden via UPVC double glazed French doors. A UPVC double glazed window also overlooks the garden. 2 radiators, TV point, telephone point, fitted carpet. Door to useful understairs storage cupboard with power connected and space for tumble dryer.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpeted stairs rising to Half Landing. Fitted carpet, radiator. Door to airing cupboard with slatted linen shelving.
- Bedroom 2 7'11 x 11'9 (2.41m x 3.58m)
- A pleasing room with lovely high ceilings giving the air of space. Radiator, fitted carpet. UPVC double glazed window enjoying extensive urban views.
- Bathroom 6'8 x 6'0 (2.03m x 1.83m)
- Close couple WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking and bath with wall tiling to area. Radiator, vinyl floor covering, extractor fan, electric shaver point, down spot lighting. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
- Half Landing
- Fitted carpet. Door to large over-stairs storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 8'1 x 12'2 (2.46m x 3.71m)
- A beautifully presented Master Bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator and large and useful storage recess ideal for wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front of the property. Door to:
- En-suite Shower Room 4'9 x 8'1 maximum (1.45m x 2.46m maximum)
- Close couple dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking and fully tiled single shower cubicle with electric shower. Radiator, vinyl floor covering, extractor fan, electric shaver point.
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 6'8 (2.67m x 2.03m)
- A third double Bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
- To the rear of the property is a delightful and well-established, fully enclosed, southwest-facing rear garden. A paved and stone chipped area provides an excellent space to sit and relax. This leads onto a lawned garden adorned with a range of flowers and shrubs and specimen trees. It is truly an idyllic rear garden to wile away the hours on sunny days. It is further served by an outside tap, a Shed and gate providing access to the side.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space providing immediate access to the property. There is a further shared guest parking space as well.
- From Bideford Quay turn left at the mini roundabout and proceed across the Old Bideford Bridge. Continue under the Railway Bridge following the road around to your left. Proceed up the hill passing the entrance to Grange Road on your left hand side. Take the next right hand turning into Boards Court where number 18 will be found on your right hand side clearly displaying a numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.