A well presented 3 bedroom (1 en-suite) detached bungalow occupying a level plot within a small cul-de-sac location. Offering comfortable and spacious accommodation with the benefit of oil fired central heating complemented by double glazed windows and doors throughout. Entrance driveway, garage and enclosed south facing rear garden. EPC - C
- Covered Entrance
- Storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
- Living/Dining Room 21'6 X 14'9 (6.55m X 4.50m)
- A light and airy triple aspect room with windows to side and rear elevation providing an abundance of natural light. Fully glazed French doors leading onto a paved seating area.
- Kitchen 11'0 X 10'10 (3.35m X 3.30m)
- A modern range of fitted base and wall mounted cupboard units with work surfaces over incorporating a 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Window to front elevation.
- Bedroom 1 10'10 X 9'11 (3.30m X 3.02m)
- Window to front elevation.
- Ensuite 7'4 X 4'11 (2.24m X 1.50m)
- Shower cubicle with fitted mains shower unit, wash hand basin, W.C and heated towel rail. Window to front elevation.
- Bedroom 2 13'6 X 8'5 (4.11m X 2.57m)
- Window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom 3 9'4 X 8'5 (2.84m X 2.57m)
- Window to rear elevation overlooking the garden. A range of fitted cupboards incorporating a desk area.
- Bathroom 7'4 X 6'4 (2.24m X 1.93m)
- A white 3 piece suite comprising an enclosed panelled bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin, W.C and heated towel rail. Window to front elevation.
- The property is approached from the front over its own brick paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to:
- Garage 15'10 X 12'4 narrowoing to 9'6 (4.83m X 3.76m narr
- A generous size garage with power, light and water connected. Pitched roof with part boarded loft providing useful storage area. Wall mounted oil fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating system. Personal door to rear.
- There is a well tended front garden being laid to lawn and flower borders. The rear garden is south facing and private which comprises a paved and timber decked seating area adjoining the dwelling and level lawn with flower beds and borders including several fruit trees. Timber Garden Shed.
- Rental Terms
- The property is available from early November 2017 on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
RENT: £825.00 per calendar month payable in advance
DEPOSIT: £1200.00 payable prior to commencement of tenancy
APPLICATION FEE: £75 + VAT (£90.00) per person payable upon application.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.