****SOLD SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED IN LYNTON & LYNMOUTH*****
A first floor maisonette in a small, private purpose-built block with allocated parking space, Juliet balcony with country views, and communal grounds. The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen. A low-maintenance home in this popular Exmoor National Park seaside village. Ideal for retirement, First Time Buyers or second home. Bond Oxborough Phillips highly recommend early viewing in order to avoid disappointment. Energy Rating C
- Main Entrance
- Partly glazed door leading to:
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs rising to first floor. Electric Dimplex heater. Door leading to airing cupboard with factory lagged tank supplying domestic hot water. Door to:
- Bathroom 5'7 x 7'9 (1.70m x 2.36m)
- Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- Lounge 12'8 x 12'7 narrowing to 11'1 (3.86m x 3.84m narro
- UPVC double glazed French doors leading to Juliet balcony to the front elevation enjoying countryside views. Two electric Dimplex heaters.
- Master Bedroom 9'4 x 12'4 (2.84m x 3.76m)
- Window to the rear elevation enjoying countryside views. Electric heater. Loft access.
- Bedroom Two 12'11 narrowing to 9'3 x (3.94m narrowing to 2.82m
- Window to the rear elevation enjoying countryside views. Electric heater.
- Kitchen 8'7 x 5'10 max (2.62m x 1.78m max)
- Velux window to the front and window to the side elevation. Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surface over and stainless steel sink and drainer inset. Electric integrated hob and oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Door leading to Pantry which houses the fridge. Strip fluorescent light. Tiled splash backing.
- One allocated parking space. Communal gardens.
- Lease Information
- Remainder of a 999 year lease
- Council Tax
- Band B (NDDC)
- From our Office on Lee Road, take the second left hand turning into Broadmead Gardens and the property will be towards the top of the road on your left hand side.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.