A superbly presented, 2 Double Bedroom (with En-suite) Ground Floor apartment. with parking for 3 cars, enclosed garden. A 19'6 lounge creates a contemporary open-plan feel. Conveniently situated with an outlook to rolling countryside. Double glazing and gas fired underfloor heating throughout. Solid oak doors and a range of character features remaining. Internal inspection highly advised!
- Lounge 19'6 x 13'5 (5.94m x 4.09m)
- Wooden frame double glazed window overlooking front gardens. Authentic natural stone fireplace, TV, aerial point, telephone point, solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen 10'3 maximum x 10'2 (3.12m maximum x 3.10m)
- A dual aspect room benefiting from double glazed windows overlooking side and front elevations. A modern gloss fitted Kitchen comprising a range of matching base level units. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Built-in 5-ring gas hob with extractor over. A range of matching eye level units and further units including pan drawers and larder cupboard. Built-in electric double oven. Extensive tiled splashbacking, solid wooden window ledges, handy for extra storage and shelving. Cupboard housing Worcester boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating systems, granite work surfaces, tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom 18'9 X 9'1 (5.72m X 2.77m)
- Wooden frame double glazed window to side elevation. Gas fired underfloor heating, handy built-in storage facility, fitted carpet.
- Comprising mixer shower in fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic hand wash basin and WC. Extensive wall tiling, heated towel rail, extractor, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12 X 9'8 (0.30m X 2.95m)
- Wooden frame double glazed doors to side elevation. Handy storage with hanging rail, inspection hatch, fitted carpet.
- Bathroom 9'9 x 8'10 maximum (2.97m x 2.69m maximum)
- A spacious room with 3-piece White suite comprising freestanding roll top bath, ceramic hand wash basin and WC. Heated towel rail, extractor, extensive wall tiling, Gas fired underfloor heating, tiled flooring.
- To the front of the property is an enclosed picket fenced garden laid mainly to lawn with a paved pathway around the side of the property. There is a further gravelled space for up to 3 vehicles, outside tap and a grass verge housing a metal Shed which is ideal for storage.
- Lease Details
- A 199 year lease commencing from the 1st January 1990. The ground rent is a yearly sum of £50. Until 31st September 2044, the yearly sum of £100 from 1st January 2045 until 31st December 2094, they yearly sum of £200 from 1st January 2095 until 31st December 2144 and the yearly sum of £400 from 1st January 2145 until 31st December 2188 when the lease expires.
- From Barnstaple, continue along the A361 / North Devon Link Road signposted South Molton / Tiverton. Follow this road and at the Aller Cross roundabout, turn right signposted South Molton. Continue into South Molton passing Quince Honey Farm on your right hand side. Follow the road as it bears to your left onto Broad Street. Proceed through and out of the town descending down a hill and opposite and opposite Portmore Road on your right turn left into Mole Bridge Lane on your left, take this turning and follow the road for a short distance to where number 13 will be situated on your left hand side with a numberplate clearly displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.