Enjoying a tucked away position on the ever-popular Bay View Road is this 3 Bedroom semi-detached seaside retreat. Believed to have been built in the 1860's, 109 Bay View Road benefits from a character filled and open-plan Living / Dining Room, off-road parking for several vehicles and a generous size rear garden. Properties on this road have historically been of high demand over the years so please make sure that you arrange an early internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch 10'7 x 5'6 (3.23m x 1.68m)
- This double glazed south-facing room welcomes you into the home and offers an ideal storage area for shoes and coats.
- Open-plan Living / Dining Room
- This spacious room benefits from an eye-catching stone-built fireplace with multi-fuel burner, stairs rising to First Floor. The dual aspect windows afford this room a light and airy feel with access to the rear garden.
- Living Area 21'9 x 9'4 (6.63m x 2.84m)
- Dining Area 8'7 x 7'4 (2.62m x 2.24m)
- Kitchen 14'7 x 6'7 (4.45m x 2.01m)
- This galley style Kitchen has been extremely well-equipped with matching units and ample work surfaces. Under counter storage and plumbing for White goods.
- First Floor Landing
- Fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'5 (3.78m x 2.87m)
- This generous size double Bedroom enjoys far-reaching sea views. Handy built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 7'3 (3.40m x 2.21m)
- Another good size double Bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 6'3 (3.53m x 1.91m)
- This good size, dual aspect room is located to the rear of the property.
- Family Bathroom 7'8 x 4'11 (2.34m x 1.50m)
- Suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin.
- To the front of the property is a shared driveway which has recently been re-tarmacked and enclosed by electric remote controlled metal gates.
The rear garden can be accessed from the First Floor Landing and from steps up from the Dining Area. The patio area is perfect for entertaining and is sheltered by the stone wall. Steps lead up to a substantial lawned garden that enjoys sea views.
- From Bideford Quay proceed towards Northam turning left at the Heywood Road roundabout signposted Bude. Take the next right hand turning signposted Westward Ho! Follow this road along for approximately 0.5 miles. Take the right hand turning onto Bay View Road and continue along this road for approximately 200 yards to where number 109 will be found on your right hand side with a gated entrance and a For Sale notice on display.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.