2 bedroom terraced home which benefits from off-road parking and garage. Property offers, lounge, modern kitchen with integrated hob and oven, 2 bedroom, bathroom and enclosed garden area. Located in a popular location close to the town centre. Working/Retired only. Pets by negotiation. Available 1st October 2017. EPC - C
- Kitchen 8'3" x 5'9" (2.51m x 1.75m)
- Lounge 17'1" x 11'11" (5.21m x 3.63m)
- 3 piece suite with shower over the bath.
- Bedroom 1 11'11" x 11'7" (3.63m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2 8'7" x 8'5" (2.62m x 2.57m)
- Outside there is an enclosed garden with a small patio area. The garage is separate from the house and there is space for 1 car in front of the garage.
- Agents Notes
- The water is metered at the property.
The council tax is band A which for the year 2017/2018 is £1,183.54
Pets are by negotiation.
Tenants must either be employed or retired.
The rent for the property is £575.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy
In addition to the first months rent a deposit equal to one and a half months rent (£862) will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
Please Note: Tenant Fees apply. When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form. There is a fee of £120.00 inc VAT payable for each applicant. You will also be asked to pay £100.00 as a holding fee. Providing that you do not back out the holding fee will go towards your first months rent
- From the office continue down well street turning right onto the A386 sign posted Okehampton. After a couple of hundred yards take the first right into Well Park Road and then immediately left into Castle Hill Gardens. Head straight to the end bearing right up the hill where the property can be found on the left with a let board prominently displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.