Enjoying some superb countryside views is this particularly spacious, light and airy, reverse-level, 5 Bedroom family size house complemented by spacious Reception Rooms and having the advantage of a Detached Double Garage and double-width driveway together with established formal gardens.
- Gabled Reception Porch
- With courtesy light.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Reception Hall
- Part glazed entrance door having leaded effect glass and glazed sidelights. Dogleg staircase rising to First Floor, large cloaks cupboard, radiator in cabinet, telephone point, coved ceiling, solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- A delightful room with double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook. Radiator, TV point, telephone point, built-in wardrobe, coved ceiling.
- En-suite Bathroom 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- A spacious room with 4-piece White suite comprising modern panelled bath with chrome gripper rails in fully tiled surround, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple low level WC. Extensive wall tiling, radiator, down lighting, coved ceiling, electric shaver point.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 9'7 (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Again, enjoying a pleasant outlook. Radiator, TV point, laminated wood flooring, telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 9'7 (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Double glazed window. Built-in mirror-fronted double wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 9'9 x 6'8 (2.97m x 2.03m)
- Double glazed window enjoying valley views. Radiator, coved ceiling.
- Family Shower Room
- White suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple low level WC. Extractor fan, down lighting, electric shaver point, coved ceiling.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Double glazed window. Radiator, large airing cupboard, access to part boarded and insulated loft space with wooden loft ladder and light, coved ceiling.
- Cloakroom 6'9 x 3'2 (2.06m x 0.97m)
- White suite comprising close couple low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
- Living Room 19'7 x 11'7 (5.97m x 3.53m)
- A superb double aspect room enjoying views over the surrounding countryside and a pair of French doors leading onto the south-facing rear garden. Living flame gas fire in ornate surround with marble insert and hearth, 2 radiators, TV point, coved ceiling, telephone point.
- Dining Room 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Again, enjoying views of the valley. Double radiator, coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 5 11'0 x 7'0 (3.35m x 2.13m)
- UPVC double glazed window with pleasant countryside views. Radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point.
- Kitchen 10'10 x 9'4 (3.30m x 2.84m)
- Boasting a comprehensive range of modern White gloss finish units recently installed and comprising Black granite effect worktop surfaces with storage cupboards and drawers below, matching wall storage cabinets. Black granite effect splashbacking, worktop lighting. Built-in 4-ring gas hob with illuminated extractor canopy over and Black glass splashbacking. Fan-assisted electric double oven, integrated dishwasher. Tile effect flooring. Double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens. Archway through to:
- Utility Room 4'10 x 6'5 (1.47m x 1.96m)
- Matching Black granite worktop surface with appliance space below and wall storage cabinets over. Tiled splashbacking. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Extractor fan, down lighting, tile effect flooring. Part glazed door onto rear garden.
- This imposing, double-fronted, modern, detached house has the benefit of a double-width driveway providing off-road parking and leading to a:
- Detached Double Garage 18'0 x 17'3 (5.49m x 5.26m)
- With 2 up and over doors. Power and light connected, useful overhead storage area.
The front garden has been tastefully terraced with an expanse of lawn together with a wide variety of mature flower and shrub borders and beds, wrought iron railings and paved pathway.
A gate provides useful pedestrian side access and leads onto a delightful, south-facing rear garden which enjoys a high degree of privacy being bounded by rendered and painted walls and timber panel fencing. Again being terraced and incorporating timber sleepers, formal lawned gardens with a paved patio leading immediately from the Lounge and Utility Room. Steps ascend through the garden to a feature circular patio with Arbour and climbing plants. Within the garden are a wide variety of mature shrubs, plants and trees with the garden enjoying a delightful, southerly, sunny aspect and some views over the surrounding countryside.
- From Bideford Quay proceed along Bridgeland Street passing our Offices on your right hand side. Follow the road as it bears right and continue along North Road and at the junction turn right. At the mini roundabout turn left onto Northdown Road. Continue to the far end of the road passing Kingsley School and bear right into Thornton Close. Number 1 is situated the first property on your left hand side clearly displaying a numberplate and For Sale notice.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.