A spacious 2 double bedroomed (formerly three) character property overlooking a large well kept communal garden with parking for 2 vehicles and small sun terrace to the front. Stevenstone Court is located in a peaceful and pretty area surrounded by countryside, less than 2 miles from Great Torrington and its amenities. Attractive accommodation includes entrance hall with open plan Reception Room, main Reception Room with dining area and wood burner, fitted breakfast kitchen with large dresser, built in oven and hob, small utility. Large master bedroom, double 2nd bedroom and modern family bathroom with separate shower and bath. The property benefits from Economy 7 heating, Working / Retired only. Pets by negotiation. EPC - tbc
- Open plan Hall/Reception room 9'9 x 8'4 + hall area (2.97m x 2.54m +hall area)
- Light and airy open plan space with parquet flooring following through to the main Reception
- Main Reception 26'3 x 11'7 (8.00m x 3.53m)
- An attractive dual aspect room with wood burner, dining area and large free standing storage cupboard
- Small utility/cloaks with space and plumbing for a washing machine and access to the rear.
- Breakfast kitchen 15'6 x 8'5 (4.72m x 2.57m)
- Fitted kitchen with built in electric oven and ceramic hob. Large attractive dresser to the dining area is included in the let.
- Master Bedroom 18'2 x 11'6 (5.54m x 3.51m)
- Dual aspect (formerly 2 bedrooms) with built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the communal garden.
- Bathroom 8'9 x 8' (2.67m x 2.44m)
- A good sized room fitted with an attractive modern white suite with separate shower and bath and an airing cupboard.
- Agents Notes
- The water is metered.
We are advised that the council tax is band C and for the year 2017/2018 is £1,514.99
Pets are by negotiation and smokers will not be considered for this property.
Tenants must be employed, retired or have a verifiable private income totalling £21,000.
The property is available for immediate occupation.
The rent for the property is £700.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy. £4.00 will be added to the rent to cover the cost of the chimney sweeping. This will be organised by Bond Oxborough Phillips on an annual basis. £2.00 will also be added to the rent for annual emptying of the septic tank.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £1050.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Please Note: Tenant Fees apply. When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form. There is a fee of £120.00 inc VAT payable for each applicant. You will also be asked to pay £100.00 as a holding fee. Providing that you do not back out the holding fee will go towards your first months rent
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
A full Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.