A good sized, attractively refurbished 2 double bedroomed terraced house situated within level walking distance of Torrington town centre and amenities. With GCH and double glazing, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room with french doors to the garden and kitchen to the ground floor, 2 spacious double bedrooms and large bathroom to the first floor. Outside: pretty, enclosed garden and sun terrace to the rear with outbuilding. Working/Retired only. Pets by negotiation. EPC - E
- Entrance Hall
- With understairs storage and access to Dining Room
- Lounge 11'5 x 10'6 (3.48m x 3.20m)
- With opening to Dining Room
- Dining Room 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- With french doors to the sun terrace/garden and further understairs storage.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 8'11 (max ) (4.34m x 2.72m ( max ))
- Fitted kitchen with integral fridge and freezer included, gas cooker (optional), space for washing machine and walk in storage. Access to the garden.
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 11'5 (4.19m x 3.48m)
- A good sized master bedroom with walk in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 8'10 (3.96m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom 9'6 x 7'7 (2.90m x 2.31m)
- White suite including bath with shower over. Large built in floor to ceiling cupboards
- Agents notes
- The water is not metered. Please contact South West Water to confirm rates for this property.
The council tax is band B which for the year 2017/2018 is £1,380.80
Pets are by negotiation.
Tenants must either be employed or retired.
The rent for the property is £560.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy
In addition to the first months rent a deposit equal to one and a half months rent (£862) will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
Please Note: Tenant Fees apply. When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form. There is a fee of £120.00 inc VAT payable for each applicant. You will also be asked to pay £100.00 as a holding fee. Providing that you do not back out the holding fee will go towards your first months rent
- From the town centre, go along Well Street until the cross roads. Continue straight ahead again onto Well Street to the bottom and No. 1 East Street is just past the bend on the left hand side.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.